Mô Tả Công Việc
🔰 Bạn muốn tìm kiếm một vị trí công việc lâu dài và ổn định
🔰 Bạn muốn trau dồi chuyên sâu kĩ năng về công nghệ từ các chuyên gia nước ngoài
🔰 Bạn muốn làm việc ở môi trường quốc tế chuyên nghiệp, năng động
Ekino Vietnam là công ty IT của Pháp chuyên về các giải pháp kỹ thuật số cho Web application, Mobile application và E-commerce đang tìm kiếm đồng đội cho team QC
– Có từ 1 năm kinh nghiệm trở lên làm manual testing
– Khả năng đọc hiểu, viết và giao tiếp tiếng Anh khá
👍Thời gian làm việc: 40 tiếng/ tuần từ thứ 2 đến thứ 6
👍Phúc lợi: hấp dẫn (sẽ được thỏa thuận trong quá trình phỏng vấn)
⚠ Các bạn vui lòng gửi CV tiếng anh về:
💌 EMAIL: email@example.com
🏢 ĐỊA CHỈ: Tầng 6 tòa nhà Lottery Tower, 77 Trần Nhân Tôn, phường 9, quận 5.
📺 Website: http://jobs.ekino.asia/
- As a tester, the position is responsible for designing, developing, and executing quality assurance and control processes, test strategies, test plans and test cases that verify a software conformance to define acceptance criteria (i.e. system behaviors)
The main duties of this position include:
1. Solution Design and Test Planning:
- Develop and continually refine test plans, processes and standards
- Cover functional, display, technical testing, both manual or automation.
- Document and implement test plans (scope, strategy, estimation, budget, schedule, resources management), processes and standards
- Review and revise acceptance criteria to guarantee they are fit for fulfilled purpose
- Define, maintain the test automation framework and ensure that appropriate testing tools are selected and applied optimally
- Work closely with clients to clarify their testing needs, project scope
- Work closely with Business analysts to check test plan coverage and priorities
- Work closely with Project managers to plan testing early in the development cycle.
- Interact regularly and proactively with Developers to prevent regression issues;
- Attend project meetings to get and provide updates to other team members
- Mentor junior team members and suggest training programs.
3. Methodology and Practice
- Tailor and efficiently apply software testing process
- Follow, improve and enforce a bug workflow to facilitate reporting;
- Come up with suggestions to improve overall quality;
- Review test cases, bugs and qualify bug’s severity and priority
- Design and execute test cases in various types of testing and testing levels.
- Produce test reports to project managers and customers on timely basis
- Report on product quality and test coverage at each release with KPIs
- Raise concerns to the project manager in time, and actively suggest plans of actions to lower the risks.
Desired Skills and Experience
1. Technical skill
- Thorough understanding of the software life-cycle
- Good understanding of various type of testing and design test case techniques
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools such as Redmine, Trac, Bugzilla, Mantis, Testlink, JIRA
- Working experience in reporting and describing anomalies
- Knowledge of quality main KPIs
- Good English communication
- Knowledge/experience on the following subjects is an advantage
- Web application testing, desktop and mobile browsers
- Responsive web applications and Mobile application
- Basic knowledge on HTML
- Automation testing concepts
2. Soft skills:
- Customer focused, initiative spirit
- Open-minded and flexible in project’s process tailoring
- Strong leadership, collaboration and presentation skill
- Good analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
ekino is a French company specialised in Conception, Design, Development and Maintenance of digital solutions: Digital Platforms, Websites, Mobile Applications.
We build innovative solutions from the ground up with open technologies. Our solutions are integrated with legacy systems (e-commerce, billing, provisioning, leads, CRM,...) and help business and digital managers to meet their objectives.
We provide our services to large french and international groups. Projects range from 50 to 500 days of development.
Our team of 250 consultants and technical experts is located in France (Paris area) and Vietnam (Ho-Chi-Minh City)
ekino in Vietnam
In 2013, with a local IT partner we set up a team in Vietnam to expand our capabilities.
Following the acquisition of ekino by Havas Group in 2015, we decided to transfer the existing team to a fully owned company from 2016 to prepare the next phase of development.
In 2016, our French office is recognized as one of the Greatest Place to Work, which is a great inspiration for Vietnam team to continue growing up strongly with their high passion, enthusiasm and collaboration.