Mô Tả Công Việc
YouNetCo is a member of YouNet Group (www.younetgroup.com/vi/)
YouNetCo is a company dedicated to Niche Social Network with business office in US and main production in Vietnam. We have been in emerging Social Network domain since 2008 with 1,000+ social projects completed, 500+ products. Our social network extensions have been used by more than 10,000 social networks in the world.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As an Associate QC Engineer in a world-class company about Social Network you will:
– Be a QC member in assigned project
– Study project requirements (English)
– Prepare test plan, test case
– Apply testing on web-based systems: PHP & MySQL
– Report to the QC Leader about problems/issues and progress
– Working frameworks:SocialEngine , phpFox, Oxwall
– Basic salary, incentive, performance bonus and share option
– Additional company benefit: https://www.younetgroup.com/vi/careers/#tab_social_life
REPORT TO: QC Leader
PROMOTION: QC Engineer/ Senior QC Engineer
– Education: Bachelor of IT
– Knowledge in software engineering process, quality control methodologies…
– Knowledge in building website, creating and manipulating database in MySQL
– Knowledge in Web development technologies (HTML, PHP/MySQL, etc.)
– Enthusiastic, responsible, eager to learn and develop your career in Quality Control field.
– Ability to develop/execute test cases base on requirements/specifications with minimum guidance or supervision
– Experience in manual testing for Desktop Web-based, Mobile Web-based, Mobile Application
– Good knowledge in creating and running automated tests using commercial and/or open source tools (e.g., Selenium, Behat, Blazemeter, Postman)
– English: good in reading and writing.
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
YouNet is a company dedicated to Social Solutions. We believe that Social Technology is changing the way that enterprises operate and do business all over the world.
With YouNet’s Social Ecosystem, we aim to create added value for enterprise by improving business efficiency & boost sales.
Our vision is to become the world’s leading social solutions provider.