Mô Tả Công Việc
1. JOB SUMMARY:
Executes defined software tests, performs defect verification, and performs beta and release testing which may require research and analysis.
May assist in performing on-site client work.
Operates autonomously running and managing automated tests
Completes documentation and procedure for release and maintenance
Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments
2. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
2.1 Core responsibilities:
Candidate executes and extends software tests, performs defect verification, performs beta and release testing which may require research and analysis. Identify non-compliant SW features and document via established tools.
Prepares technical documentation of product sub-systems.
Conducts sub-system and system level testing to ensure the product meets specified requirements.
Mentor and train less experienced Test Engineers.
He may lead a team and support the training programs including the creation and application.
He may executes and extend automated software tests;
Regular reliable attendance and courteous treatment, communication and interaction in all working relationships, internal and external.
3. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
Good knowledge of creating and executing automation tests.
Good analytical and design skills at multiple product levels.
Good understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
Good skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation
Proficient in a software programming language and knowledge of one or more scripting language
Good communication & interpersonal skills.
Familiarity with the use of Oscilloscopes, DVM and protocol analysers
Bachelor’s degree in IT, Electrical Engineer, Software Engineering or Computer Science. Fresh graduate upto 4 years’ experience.
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
DATALOGIC (VIETNAM) is a 100% foreign owned company belonging to DATALOGIC S.p.A (Italy and the USA). Datalogic ADC, focused on the offering of products and solutions for the ADC market, is the worldwide leader in retail POS scanners offers the most complete line of handheld scanners in the industry and a full range of rugged mobile computers dedicated to warehousing solutions, field-force automation, retails in store.
Datalogic ADC is the recognized number 1 worldwide leader in high-performance fixed position retail point-of-sale scanners and the number 1 provider of handheld scanners in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), with the most complete line of general purpose and ruggedized handheld scanners available today.
Established in Saigon High-tech Park since January 8th, 2009, Datalogic ADC Vietnam LLC has continuously shown strong commitment turning VN into one of the largest Plants and R&D New Product Development centers in the whole corporation (along with Italy and USA). For these ambitious targets, we are always looking for talented employees who desire to learn and work in the professional, multi-culture, high-technology environment.
• Live in a high-end technology R&D environment
• Be proud to see your own developed products sold all over the world
• Strong knowledge and skills improvement through practical training and technical experience
• Career promotion with proven capabilities
• Opportunity for overseas training (US, Europe, etc.)
• Competitive salary with annual bonus
• Long term incentive for key positions
• Outstanding employee award, monthly best employees award with attractive bonus.
• Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnam labor legislation: working conditions, social & health insurance paid based on gross salary.
• Other benefits: free meals, transportation allowances, accident insurance 24x24, private health care insurance including dependants; gifts for Vietnam national days, scholarship for children of employees
• Exciting leisure: sport activities, corporate parties, company trip once a year, monthly teambuilding