Mô Tả Công Việc
- You will play the key role in game production process; coordinate project teams to develop mobile games for international/global markets
- Planning, coordinating and supervising the game development cycle in order to achieve the objectives of the project
- Developing the project plan, assigning project roles and responsibilities as well as managing the activity schedules
- Coordinating the activity of all parties involved in the project (programmers, designers, artists, QA)
- Managing the project risks & conflicts that can affect the project objectives;
- Constantly controlling the game quality and the project status to make sure that the games are delivered on time and match Athena Studio’s high quality standards
- Actively communicating with superiors and any other project stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, and at least 1 year of experience in full lifecycle projects management position
- Passionate about mobile games, and having good knowledge of a wide variety of mobile games on different platforms
- Excellent ability to evaluate mobile games
- Having knowledge in Agile/Scrum is a plus
- Strong logical, analytical & planning skills, well-organized, problem-solving
- Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Proactive with a solution-oriented attitude
- Excellent leadership and team spirit
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Great facility to work. You will have Macbook Pro Retina and extra high definition screens
- Compliance fully to Vietnam labor code
- Extra healthcare package
- Attractive siging bonus after probation
- With regular discussions with the CEO, founders and executives in the company, you will have a lot of opportunities to learn from experts in their fields
- Chance to work in U.S office
- 13th salary and project bonus
- International opportunity to expose and grow
- At least one abroad travel every year. We often send our elites to international conferences like GDC, WWDC,
- Google I/O… to update the latest technology
- We also have the industry standard perks such as free drinks, billiards, happy hours, team activities and awesome parties…
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Athena is a multi-national mobile company which is creating and delivering products to users worldwide. Millions of users are enjoying our casual games every day. It creates a huge opportunity for us to grow but also creates great challenges to overcome and serve more and more users.
Every day at Athena, we try to apply science and art into our products to make them beautiful, exciting, fun and useful. Our mission is to create 5-star products which entertain and enrich people’s life. We believe that when technology, art, and hard working come together, the masterpieces will be born.
Athena team is a mix of talented people who are game producers, artists, data scientists, programmers, gamers, and dreamers. We offer lots of room for you to grow with the company and lots responsibility in your role. Beyond personal growth, you will make a great impact on Athena’s success as a whole.