Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for QC Engineers to work closely with Quality Assurance, Business Analysts, Development, Solutions, Support & Consulting teams to plan, prepare and execute tests for product releases, patches, and customer specific solutions.
- Understand priorities and work accordingly
- Be able to explore the company’s applications/systems and learn them deeply
- Explain identified issues/bugs in detail
- Execute test cases and ensure that enough data is captured as part of QA.
- Identify and log any defects.
- Work effectively within project team members in a remotely working model.
- Prepare detailed test scripts, test execution, collation of test evidence, tracking bugs and production of testing reports
- Help and maintain Regression test cases of the company’s product.
- Understand test strategies and testing approaches and be able to give a hand, in meeting defined project deadlines
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED
- 1+ years of experience as a Test Analyst/QC Engineer
- Knowledge of Agile and work experience in JIRA
- Keen to explore and learn about the company and the product.
- Able to understand the product feature and come up with possible detailed test scenarios/test cases.
- Should be proactive in getting issues clarified for any new concepts/requirement being introduced in the product.
- Should be capable of writing detailed test cases for new/existing feature in the product.
- Knowledge and understanding of test tools, methods and techniques as appropriate.
- Should ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained throughout the software release.
- Good communication skills and be confident to have a smooth relationship between onshore & offshore team members.
- Automated testing experience is desirable but not essential.
- Competitive salary
- Social/Health/Unemployment Insurances are levied on the gross salary, according to the VN labor codes
- Private health insurance provided
- 13th month salary
- Company trip
- Team building
- Participate in various company’s activities
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Founded in 2012, Remote Resources is a leading offshore staffing provider specialized in providing digital and development solutions to the global market. The company has been providing services across multiple industries and markets with the philosophy of truly understanding client requirements and ensuring outstanding results are delivered. Remote Resources is a people focused company committed to attracting and retaining the best talent from all over the world and is led by a seasoned leadership team working out of our state-of-the-art facilities.