Website Simpson Strong-Tie
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Responsibe for Truss design and management software test under Agile / Scrum methodelogy
• Develop automation framework components in order to reduce test cycles and overall time to market
• Responsible to include designing, creating and executing test cases for new features and functionality in the software to confirm it performs to expected behavior, and documenting defects and proposed enhancements.
• Find, document, track, manage and report on defects in our tracking software (JIRA).
• Utilize design experience, software functional requirements and architectural design documents to create test cases, focusing on expected functionality, usability, security, and performance.
• Work within a team (product managers, software developers, SQA teammates, and project managers) to understand and approve requirements.
• Create software QA test automation plans. Contribute to developing and maintaining a repository of regression automation test cases
• Bachelor degree of Computer Sciense or relevant fields
• 3+ years experiences in software/ web-based application test role
• Have basic knowledge some of C++, C#/.NET or other programming languages
• Ability to develop test automation frameworks or to use test automation framework tools to automate testing.
• Experience or coursework in 3D CAD applications and/or structural/civil engineering is preferable
• White box testing is preferable
• Ability to work effectively as a team member with a minimum of supervision.
• Competitive salary
• Health care program for employee + 1 dependent
• Annual medical check-up
• 13th month salary
• Performance bonus
• Salary review twice a year
• 15 vacation days
• Working days
• Good working conditions and entertainment facility at office
• Young , friendly and international working environment
• Company trip and Year-End party
• Benefits for special holidays (Women Day, Birthday, Tet holidays, Mid-Autumn…)
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
For more than 50 years, Simpson Strong-Tie has focused on creating structural products that help people build safer and stronger homes and buildings. Considered a leader in structural systems research, testing and innovation, Simpson Strong-Tie is one of the largest suppliers of structural building products in the world where we value the individual and the creativity that individuals can bring to the workplace. The successful candidate with demonstrate experience, knowledge and qualifications in the following areas of responsibility and required skills:
As one of subsidiaries of Simpson Strong-tie group, Simpson Strong-tie Vietnam is a 100% foreign invested company, established in 2012 to provide sales support services and services of applied design for products of Simpson Strong-tie group to fellow subsidiaries of Simpson Strong-tie group.
As one of our customer services, the new Component Solutions™ Director™ and Truss Studio™ software has been designed from the ground up to provide easy and flexible solutions for our customers’ business.
• Model structures in an intuitive 3D environment
• Create truss and panel designs and optimize them for production efficiency
• Generate bids quickly
• Send truss designs to Simpson Strong-Tie for engineering seals from within the software
• Generate production reports and automated machinery files to meet your manufacturing needs