Mô Tả Công Việc
The winning candidate will join KMS Product Team and have opportunity to work on innovative projects with latest technologies and methodologies. We are focusing on products that help Software development and testing better
- Able to perform effectively & independently and should be proactive
- Has experience on mocha testing framework
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language to automate tasks
- Experience in creating and implementing automation test strategies and detailed automation test plans.
- Knowledge of software automation testing methodology.
- Good knowledge of software development process, especially software testing process is a plus.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline required
- Advanced Degree and professional certifications are beneficial
why you’ll love to work at kms?
- Top 5 IT Company with Strong Leadership & Management Team
- Great working environment
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance (provided by AON this year) for you and your loved ones
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in The United States of America
- Company trip in every summer, at least 2 team building gatherings and big annual year-end party every year
- Various trainings on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table-tennis, boxing…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
- And many more
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
KMS provides services across the software development lifecycle through partnerships with clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product Development and Independent Software Testing. Our infrastructure, methodology, team design, employee profile and client relationship models are designed to maximize the success of our clients in which we can help reduce time to market and increase quality. Most importantly, our culture is defined to encourage our highly experienced teams to deliver innovative solutions that don’t just meet our client’s needs, but also exceed their expectations.
Our objective with our clients is to collaboratively build success stories. With every client's engagement, we expect both KMS and our clients to share stories of successful projects, products and relationships that we grow and develop each day. We are proud to say that since the start of KMS, we have had 100% success rate with each client we have worked with.