Mô Tả Công Việc
What You Will Do
- Develop test cases based on specifications
- Run regression and smoke testing
- Being responsible for product quality by performing testing according to test plans and report bugs in details to bug tracking system.
- Qualify bug’s severity and priority rating
- Work closely with the Developers in a Scrum team
- Designing, documenting and maintaining the test scenarios and/or documents required to complete assigned testing tasks.
- Providing daily updates and report to Manager regarding overall testing progress
- Providing constructive feedback to the other project team members regarding the quality of their works (clear project requirements, feature specifications, code, etc)
- Improve/update existing test cases to increase efficiency and reliability
Your Skills and Experience
- Lead QC team (3~5 testers) and communicate smoothly with remote QC colleagues in headquarter (Korea)
- At least 3 year experience
- Be able to perform effectively & independently and mentor others
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle & software testing process
- Strong knowledge in testing skills (writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
- Strong experience with testing web-based and mobile applications
- Having experience of various type of testing techniques and designing test cases
- Web Service and database testing skills are required for this position
- Experience in creating and implementing test strategies/test cases and detailed test plans
- Be able to provide estimation for assigned tasks
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools such as Redmine, JIRA
- Willing to take the challenges in gaining new domain knowledge and new technologies
- Good at English (especially in writing)
*** If you are a great QC? We always welcome you to join our super team
• Able to perform effectively & independently
• Able to participate in defining/tailoring testing process which can be applied for the QC team in order to improve the product quality
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Là Cty phần mềm được đầu tư 100% vốn bởi Cty mẹ Innerbus Co., Ltd. của Hàn Quốc.
Để biết thêm về sản phẩm chúng tôi đang phát triển, hãy truy cập website innerbeans.com hoặc facebook: https://www.facebook.com/innerbeans
Gia nhập cùng Innerbus Việt Nam, bạn sẽ được làm việc trong môi trường chuyên nghiệp, linh hoạt cùng với những đồng nghiệp thân thiện, hòa đồng và vui tính.