Mô Tả Công Việc
1. JOB SUMMARY:
- Develop Graphical User Interface programs for vertical block machine vision products such as blister pack inspection and empty tray detection. These programs provide the View and Control of the MVC software architectural pattern.
- These programs are written in Java or C#. This position operates under some supervision, but is mostly independent.
- This position is able to work autonomously in his or her assignments, but can also work in a team environment.
2. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position will be responsible for the following:
- Design and develop custom software according to new requirements.
- Modify and enhance existing software to incorporate new functionality, fix bugs and optimize performance.
- Help reproduce and simplify ways to reproduce defects (bugs). Enter this and bug fix information into the defect database.
- Provide status reports to team members.
- Perform special projects or assignments as required.
- This position will be able to travel to any of facilities or partner locations in the world.
3. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Software Engineering, Business (IT), or Computer Science.
- Has 4 to 6 years of experience in programming Java SWING or C# .NET GUI for Windows desktop applications.
- Has knowledge and experience with MVC software architectural pattern.
- Strong background in OOP, UML, Object Oriented analysis and design.
- Must have good software development skills and practices, including requirements engineering and writing design documents.
- Good team work skills and self-studies and learns new technology.
- Aware of both Waterfall and Agile software development methods.
- Must have good English writing, speaking and listening skills and have good interpersonal skills.
- To the Datalogic office in Minneapolis (USA) for at least 4 weeks of training. This will occur sometime after being on the job for 2 months.
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
DATALOGIC (VIETNAM) is a 100% foreign owned company belonging to DATALOGIC S.p.A (Italy and the USA). Datalogic, focused on the offering of products and solutions for the ADC market, is the worldwide leader in retail POS scanners offers the most complete line of handheld scanners in the industry and a full range of rugged mobile computers dedicated to warehousing solutions, field-force automation, retails in store.
Datalogic is the recognized number 1 worldwide leader in high-performance fixed position retail point-of-sale scanners and the number 1 provider of handheld scanners in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), with the most complete line of general purpose and ruggedized handheld scanners available today.
Established in Saigon High-tech Park since January 8th, 2009, Datalogic Vietnam LLC has continuously shown strong commitment turning VN into one of the largest Plants and R&D New Product Development centers in the whole corporation (along with Italy and USA). For these ambitious targets, we are always looking for talented employees who desire to learn and work in the professional, multi-culture, high-technology environment.
• Live in a high-end technology R&D environment
• Be proud to see your own developed products sold all over the world
• Strong knowledge and skills improvement through practical training and technical experience
• Career promotion with proven capabilities
• Opportunity for overseas training (US, Europe, etc.)
• Competitive salary with annual bonus
• Long term incentive for key positions
• Outstanding employee award, monthly best employees award with attractive bonus.
• Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnam labor legislation: working conditions, social & health insurance paid based on gross salary.
• Other benefits: free meals, transportation allowances, accident insurance 24x24, private health care insurance including dependants; gifts for Vietnam national days, scholarship for children of employees
• Exciting leisure: sport activities, corporate parties, company trip once a year, monthly teambuilding