Website LG Electronics – VC Development Center Vietnam
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Overall Responsibilities:
• Software testing car Infotainment including Cluster, AVN-audio video navigation and Telematics;
• Analyzing the requirements obtained from customer;
• Making test plan;
• Mainly concentrating on executing test, updating test cases;
• Making test design and test cases;
• Reporting and tracking bugs daily;
• Working closely with Validation Team;
• Co-operating with development team.
2. General requirements:
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent
• Over 3 year experience in software testing;
• Self-motivated and proactive;
• Good at solving problems;
• Good ability to research and quickly adapt to new technical methods;
• Logical thinking and design analysis ability;
• Automation test experience is a plus;
• Good English & MS Office skills.
These skills would be considered as an advantage but not the must:
• Automotive (especially IVI: In Vehicle Infotainment) and ASPICE experience;
• Formal testing qualifications ISTQB;
• Software embedded test experience;
• Automation test experience.
3. What we offer:
• Competitive remuneration package (up to 16-month salary);
• 5 working day/ week: Mon – Fri;
• 12 days of annual leave & 7 days of company holidays;
• On-site & training opportunities in Korea;
• Staff trip, sporty clubs;
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
LG Electronics Vehicle Component Company focuses on eco-friendly automotive components. The VC Company produces high-quality in-car infotainment systems that deliver both information and entertainment on-the-go for many of the world‘s biggest automobile brands.
We, LG Electronics Development Center Vietnam (VC DCV), conduct core R&D activities, and various product reliability tests in support of our vehicle component business.