Mô Tả Công Việc
1. JOB SUMMARY:
- Executes software test, performs bug verification, release testing, and beta support projects which may require research and analysis.
- May assist in performing on-site client work.
- Operates under supervision.
2. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
2.1 Core responsibilities:
- Candidate will Executes software test.
- Candidate performs bug verification, release testing, and beta support projects which may require research and analysis.
- Prepares technical documentation of product sub-systems.
- Conducts sub-systems and system level testing to ensure the product meets specified requirements.
- Research problems discovered during testing and develops solutions to the problems
- Perform special projects or assignments as required.
3. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Good technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation.
- Good analytical and design skills at multiple products levels.
- Good understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
- Good communication s & interpersonal skills.
- Advance PC skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business (IT), software engineering or computer science.
- Typically requires 0-8 years of technical experience in product design and/or product support.
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
DATALOGIC (VIETNAM) is a 100% foreign owned company belonging to DATALOGIC S.p.A (Italy and the USA). Datalogic, focused on the offering of products and solutions for the ADC market, is the worldwide leader in retail POS scanners offers the most complete line of handheld scanners in the industry and a full range of rugged mobile computers dedicated to warehousing solutions, field-force automation, retails in store.
Datalogic is the recognized number 1 worldwide leader in high-performance fixed position retail point-of-sale scanners and the number 1 provider of handheld scanners in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), with the most complete line of general purpose and ruggedized handheld scanners available today.
Established in Saigon High-tech Park since January 8th, 2009, Datalogic Vietnam LLC has continuously shown strong commitment turning VN into one of the largest Plants and R&D New Product Development centers in the whole corporation (along with Italy and USA). For these ambitious targets, we are always looking for talented employees who desire to learn and work in the professional, multi-culture, high-technology environment.
• Live in a high-end technology R&D environment
• Be proud to see your own developed products sold all over the world
• Strong knowledge and skills improvement through practical training and technical experience
• Career promotion with proven capabilities
• Opportunity for overseas training (US, Europe, etc.)
• Competitive salary with annual bonus
• Long term incentive for key positions
• Outstanding employee award, monthly best employees award with attractive bonus.
• Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnam labor legislation: working conditions, social & health insurance paid based on gross salary.
• Other benefits: free meals, transportation allowances, accident insurance 24x24, private health care insurance including dependants; gifts for Vietnam national days, scholarship for children of employees
• Exciting leisure: sport activities, corporate parties, company trip once a year, monthly teambuilding