Mô Tả Công Việc
- You will work closely with the development team to test web-base software and mobile application which require high quality control.
- Gather and analyse requirements
- Write test cases
- Manage test scenarios
- Execute tests and report bugs
- Communicate with developers on bugs
- Update user guide and other system documents
- Good at English
- At least 3 years of experience in manual testing
- Good at logical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to deal with repetitive work
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well in a team
- Aptitude to learn new technologies quickly
- Have a high sense of responsibility
- Good at communication skills
- Have experience with database and SQL is a plus
- Have experience in automation testing is a plus
- Time: 9:15 am to 6:15 pm, Monday to Friday
- Venue: 2nd Floor PJICO Tower, 186 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
- The sooner the better
- English language preferred
- CVs with pictures preferred
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Contemi was founded in 2001 by insurance experts with long track record within mainly pricing, analysis and distribution from both larger and smaller insurance companies in and outside of Scandinavia. We started with:
A talented group of developers from a project at Barclays Bank in London
A tiger team of business professionals in Oslo
to support the setup of our own business, White Label Insurance, in Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
Since then, with the perfect blending of unique industry understanding and leading IT skills, we’ve been delivering innovative solutions and IT & business advice to insurance-based financial services companies – ranging from startups to international companies. This is why we proudly call ourselves: “Insurance people doing IT”, and our products: “Insurance Solutions, crafted by Insurance Professionals”.
Contemi now has more than 100 staffs across 3 offices: Norway, UK and Vietnam. Established in 2011, Contemi Vietnam is growing fast to handle: core products development, IT deployment and support for customers in Europe, and business development in Asia.
Our beliefs: The insurance industry, worth $4,523.7bn in 2012, is on the brink of major technology-driven change. Disruptive models will emerge, enabled by the Internet of Things, Big Data and the ability to access broader ecosystems than before. Mobile and social media will be key and this requires an engagement model specifically conceived for a digital world. At the same time, core insurance systems have to satisfy security, performance, regulatory... requirements. There has never been a more interesting time for IT people to step in.
If you have any queries, please contact Ms My via telephone no. 08 3820 6242 (9:30 AM - 6:00 PM) or email email@example.com